Sunday, April 29, 2007

Guilty Sunday

I overslept today and missed church and felt so guilty. I heard my boys watching tv and now I worry they didn't wake me up because they wanted to miss church on purpose. I want so much to bring them up in the shurch but I don't always do what is right myself.
One of my most favourite radio stations Magic 97.9 is playing a Casey's Top 40 form the 1980's and I couldn't be more excited! i remember when I was in junior high i used to listen to it every week laying out in the sun in my back yard growing up. Make sure you turn so you don't burn! I don't think kids now can aprreciate than now because they just sit inside and play video games and they get so pale. I know the sun is bad for you but you have to get some sun and I turned out okay afterall.
Oh, gah, Always by Atlantic Star is on and I havent heard it in so many years. It just takes me back. I remember slow dancing at the junior high dance to thsi. I felt so special and I never want that feeling to end. 20 years and 2 kids later I feel much different now. I thought I'd marry my firswt boyfirend and we'd have lots of kids and love each other forever but it didn't turn out like that.
Did you see Jessica Lynch on tv this week? I felt so sorry for her. After all she went through and as brave as she was she got the heros welcome she deserved but now the liberals in congress brainwashed her. I guess they don't want to support our troops and like terrorists.
That's all I can think of now more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with youг presentation
but I find this toρic to be actuаllу something which I think I would neνer unԁеrѕtand.

It seems too complicated anԁ extгemely broaԁ for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

My blog post :: Discounted Brand-new Orleans Resorts